Solutions – Health Sector
Pointer are experts in the implementation, transition, mobilisation and delivery of security and fire partnerships with the health sector.
Above all, because of our wealth of experience, we can promise there will be no surprises.
Pointer believe in adding value and not just reducing price.
Open and Honest Dialogue
We make every effort to understand the health ‘roadmap’ and the changing environment within the NHS and are experienced in working within this demanding environment. We’re aware that health is a unique field and we are conversant with many of the issues inherent at hospital, clinic and surgery sites including the need to:
- Save money and balance books. We’re aware that as you are spending public money, there are a number of ethical considerations to take into account.
- Show returns in terms of Quality, Innovation and Productivity in your purchasing decisions. Pointer’s IP, Integrated and HD solutions are at the cutting edge of new technology.
- Show Value-Add via Pointer’s systems ensuring greater efficiency, reporting, support and much more.
Pointer will work in partnership with NHS purchasing departments or on site managerial staff in order to deliver a logical, professional service. We take a pragmatic approach. We work with you to identify why your particular need may have arisen before determining the right solution. And our Project Management experience and expertise ensures a better delivery and a smoother transition.
You Be The Judge
Judge us on our
- Reputation – we’re seen by many as one of the security industry’s leading ‘problem- solving’ companies.
- Unique Selling Point – we’re a family business with 45 years experience, our staff are here long term, just as many of our customers are.
- Client lists – we’ve worked with hospitals and NHS Trusts across Scotland and England.
- Price – we’re not the cheapest, however we can ensure minimum risk, high quality service, no surprises. In summary, a value-led approach.
- Size/ trained resource – Pointer’s qualified engineering resource is second to none.
- Geographical – we have strong local ties in a number of UK regions