Jim Gemmell is Pointer's EMEA Solutions Manager. He is
specifically tasked with aquiring new, long-term partnerships with
Corporate Account customers across Europe, the Middle East and
Jim is also Pointer's Cisco account manager.
Project Experience/ Expertise
* Management of internal and external partners to
coordinate the effective delivery of risk & threat assessments,
design solutions, contractual matters, schedule, budget creation,
control, monitoring, reviewing techniques, project closeout and
* Proof of concept and Rotakin testing.
* Major network IP based integrated regional security management
system for Health
sector in England.
* Lead account manager on a number of major accounts.
* Lenel Enterprise IP based integrated security system for
Ports,Scotland; this included a wireless LAN / WAN
infrastructure to securely support the Video & Access Control
* Airport security installation and
service support for a major English Police Force combined with
the UK Customs Service. This project involved the management
of a Video & ANPR installation works.
* Perimeter Intruder Detection System for a major Airports
Network. This project involved the installation of a 12km perimeter
* Oil Refinery perimeter Video implementation as part of
Critical National Infrastructure protection project.
In addition to the UK, Pointer have conducted Global projects in:
- The Philippines